Peloris is delighted to announce that Alex Wang, Director of Peloris, will be speaking at the upcoming event ‘China Freight Update’ on Tuesday 7 June 2022 at 12pm AEST.
We are delighted to partner with Australia China Business Council Victoria, Global Victoria and AustCham South China for this important freight update.
About this event
The disruptive impact of COVID-19 sent shock waves across all businesses and sectors around the world resulting in severe port congestion, supply chain delays, shipping container shortages and skyrocketing freight prices. The complexities of getting your goods to China have never been greater.
To provide a comprehensive industry briefing on current freighting conditions in China, ACBC Victoria partners with Global Victoria and AustCham South China to bring you insights and analysis from industry leaders dealing with the complexities of ports, logistics and regulations daily.
This session will provide Australian businesses insight into navigating out of global freight gridlock while maintaining their existing export trade with China. Speakers will look ahead to the future and grapple with how the freight industry will move forward from here.
The event will cover:
- What is the current state of play for air, cargo and sea freight?
- What is having the greatest impact on times and costs?
- Most up-to-date status on Chinese ports.
- Pricing forecasts for the next quarter.
- Customs clearance issues.
- Logistics into Southern China including the Greater Bay Area.
- China’s COVID-zero strategy and impact on ports.
Date: Tuesday 7 June 2022
Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm AEST
Platform: Zoom Briefing
ACBC Members: FREE
AustCham South China Members: FREE
General Admission: $35 (+GST+BF)